Wednesday, May 4, 2011


VINTAGE ROSE BEAUTY
This tut was written by me on March 23,2011
any ressemblance to other tuts is purely coincidental.
I have used tubes shared on the net, the lady tube is by Donna
the lace Desinz by Suzy the mask by Wee Scots Lass
http://weescotslasscreations.blogspot.com/
the box of roses tube by Cher Switz and the floral
spray by CJ
no plugins used in this tut

Open all tubes /shift D and close originals
it is easy enough for a beginner.
If you have any questions you can email me at
shadowboxdancer@gmail.com
1.Open new raster layer 600x600, flood fill with color e59983. Layers new raster layer /flood fill with white/layers /new mask layer from image-apply mask WLS_mask223/layers merge group.
2.Open lace tube delete creator and background layers/copy/paste over the mask layer add a drop shadow of V minus1 H 1 OP 50 Blur1 color black.Copy/paste floral spray tube , resize to 76%, adjust sharpen, add drop shadow as above, open tube 1psp tube (roses) copy/paste resize as spray and place over spray add drop shadow..........copy/paste CherSwitz box pink roses place into position (see my tag for placement) add drop shadow. When you are satisfied merge all layers.
3.Add your watermark and any info if you use copyrighted tubes. Save as a Jpeg and resize...I have resized mine to 66% then sharpen. Hope you enjoyed this tut. Janis

For the materials used in this tut please email me as I don't know
how to put them here in this blog
Put VINTAGE ROSE BEAUTY in the subject line so I can spot your
request easily ,thanks

 


3 comments:

  1. Oh How Beautiful Janis ~ Love This ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Donna.......hope it is ok for me to use your tubes and give you credit if not let me know please

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m excited to uncover this page. I need to to thank you for ones time for this particularly fantastic read !! I definitely really liked every part of it and i also have you saved to fav to look at new information in your site. photographe Strasbourg

    ReplyDelete